I am overwhelmed with this question.
I am now lying on the floor.
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring."
Thank you so much! This message really made my day!
|eddard:||read the terms and conditions all the way through and follows them. makes his theme so that you can see the "next page" button and the tags, and gets annoyed if you don't but doesn't say so.|
|catelyn:||interacts with her followers a lot, opinionated but tries to stay out of drama. always the one to tell people "is this really worth fighting over" or whatever.|
|robb:||half hipster blog, half personal posts that he always puts under readmores|
|sansa:||designer fashions she thinks are pretty, and cute animals. also sometimes she uploads herself singing song covers|
|arya:||text post blogger who accidentally got tumblr famous from some weird post she came up with randomly . has an extensive tag of pictures of nymeria.|
|bran:||nature photography with autoplay of calm music, has some blog title like "in touch with my inner universe"|
|rickon:||never types properly and doesn't care, posts a lot of short, incomprehensible personal posts and pictures of wolves.|
|jon:||☪follow for more grunge☪|
Awwwe you’re too sweet anon. Thank you ^_^